If you are looking for the best quality and complete hands-on training for window tinting, this is it! Learn to professionally tint windows in our 3-Day Window Tinting Program. Rightlook.com training will get you prepared for real world installation work!
- 3-Day Hands-On Training
- Small Classes
- We Teach Hand-Cut and Computer-Cut Techniques
- Train Anytime In 2019
Dates are subject to change. A consultant will reach out to you once your order is complete for a Rightlook Discovery Call to confirm your training dates, discuss your goals, and provide you with more information about the training program(s) you have chosen. Training class sales are non-refundable however classes can be rescheduled with 14-day advance notice.
Rightlook Window Tint Training Program Includes:
- Hands-on training taught by a master trainer with years of industry experience.
- Instruction on the different types and qualities of window film and tools.
- Learn the proper installation techniques for front, side, and rear windows.
- How to install window tinting to prevent peeling, fading, bubbling or discoloration.
- Limited class size with individualized instruction and focused, one-on-one time with the instructor.
- Learn about state window tinting regulations according to the IFWA.
- Train with the latest tools, materials, and techniques, with plenty of hands-on practice.
- Professional installation techniques with and without the use of computer cut patterns.
- Training in a large, dedicated, state-of-the-art training center.
- Complementary catered lunches during training.
- Framed certificate presented after successful completion of your training program.
At Rightlook.com, we seek to provide the highest quality education and training for the auto reconditioning industry. We stand behind the education that we offer, and are proud to offer the following training guarantee to all students enrolled in hands-on training programs for Auto Detailing, Paint Protection Film (PPF), Windshield Repair, Vehicle Graphics, and Window Tinting:
If, after completing a Rightlook.com hands-on training course, you feel that you need more practice or instruction, you may come back to Rightlook.com and join a scheduled hands-on training course for the same service. There will be a materials fee to cover training costs, but no fee for the training itself. Advance notice is required to re-train, and the course must be scheduled and have adequate availability for additional students.
Getting To Us and Accommodations
Getting to San Diego and finding accommodations during your time with us is up to you, but we do provide several recommendations.
- If you are flying to San Diego, note that the airport code is SAN
- We recommend sites like Kayak.com for finding low rates
- Plan to travel at least the day before training begins
- Book your departure no earlier than 6:30pm the last day of training
- Rightlook.com recommends the San Diego North Miramar Holiday Inn
San Diego North Miramar Holiday Inn
9335 Kearny Mesa Rd.
San Diego, CA 92126
- Mention you are a Rightlook.com student for a special discounted rate
- Booking includes complimentary breakfast buffet and features a happy hour
- Please book early to ensure availability