Custom Limited Edition "Car Wash Blue" Skid!
Limited Edition Electric Deluxe Detail Pro Skid Features:
- Ultra Quiet Skid Mount - The Quietest Skid We've Ever Built!
- Custom Steel Frame with Premium Color Powder Coating (Unit Measures: 47″ Wide x 66″ Long)
- Briggs & Stratton 4500 (Gas Powered Quiet Generator!)
- Makita Air Compressor
- 15 Gallon Mounted 3-in-1 Central Vacuum & Extractor System W/ 50 Feet of Hose and Fittings
- Kranzle 1622 Electric Pressure Washer - 1600 PSI Electric Pressure Washer (Super Quiet!)
- MTM All Pro M407 Spray Gun and 24" Lance Kit
- Features quick connect socket for easily swapping out lance with foam cannon
- MTM PF22.2 Foam Cannon Kit
- The PF22.2 offers an all-new standing bottle, adjustable fan blades, and convertible spray patterns (vertical or horizontal).
- MTM Hydro 4pk Stainless QC Nozzles
- This premium nozzle pack has 0°, 15° 25°, and 40° Stainless QC Nozzles that are 100% tested for orifice accuracy and degree setting so you never have to worry about using an inaccurate nozzle.
- Hose Reel
- 50 Ft Pressure Washer Hose
- Deluxe Filtration System & Bypass System (For Bucket Fill)
- 90 Gallon Water Tank
- Set of 3 – 1″ x 10′ Ratchet Straps
- Diamond Plate Decking Mounted and Sealed On 3/4" Plywood Decking
- 4 Motionless Anti-Slip Pads Built For Most Full Size Trucks, Vans & 5′ x 8′ Trailers
- Hoses, Fittings & Installation Hardware Included
- Smooth Rides with Virtually No Vibration
NOTE: This skid comes standard with the Briggs and Stratton 4500 Quiet Generator.
Most skid orders take about 14 days to custom build to your configuration. We will reach out to you after you place your order with an expected ship date. Pick-up at our San Diego Facility is also available. As skids are custom built, all sales are final and non-refundable.
The K1622 TS cold water electric pressure washer is the perfect addition for your at-home garage or detailing business! This unit produces 1,600 PSI at 1.7 GPM and can handle just about anything you need it to do including auto detailing, HVAC maintenance, cleaning concrete & home siding, boat maintenance and so much more! What distinguishes this Kränzle unit from the competition is the unique capabilities of the Kränzle pump and the uncompromising German quality. The Kränzle pump can run dry and in bypass, as proven in independent laboratory tests, making it more durable and reliable than the competition. It also has the TOTAL STOP feature, which means when you let go of the trigger, the motor stops. Compared to other machines, this unit is also very quiet.
The K1622 TS comes with: professional gun-jet lance, 33' wire braided hose, gauge, safety coupler screw connections, the Kränzle industrial Vario-jet (high pressure wash/soap) nozzle. An optional exit side chemical injection kit is available (part no. 97133765). With a cleaning power rating of 2,720 cleaning units, the K1622 TS cold water electric pressure washer provides the cleaning professional a lot of power in a small package.
**This product requires a signature upon delivery.
Kranzle 1622 Electric Pressure Washer - Key Features:
- Advanced Kränzle pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage
- Vario-jet nozzle combines the function of four flat tip nozzles in one easy-to-use package
- Built-in easy-start feature saves motor life
- Adjustable Kränzle forged brass unloader
- 33-feet wire braided hose with safety couplers
- TEFC 1600 RPM electric 110V, 15A motor with GFI can be plugged in anywhere
Kranzle 1622 Electric Pressure Washer - Specifications:
- HP: 1.5
- PSI: 1600
- GPM: 1.7
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 15A
- Weight: 42
- Part Number: 98K1622TS
- Total Stop: Yes