This 2-day training program will teach you the skills necessary to install paint protection film on bumpers, hoods, and other high impact areas.
- 2-Day Hands-On Training
- Small Classes
- Learn Manual & Computer Cut Application
- Train Anytime In 2019
Purchase now to lock in End of Year Special pricing. A consultant will reach out to you to schedule your training dates. You can train anytime in 2019. All sales are final and non-refundable.
Rightlook Paint Protection Film Training Program Includes:
- Intro to the Paint Protection Film industry
- Explanation of tools of the trade
- Introduction to using the plotter to cut Clear Bra patterns
- Techniques for editing and altering patterns
- Techniques for freehand cutting right on the vehicle
- Placement of patterns on film to maximize film
- Proper storage and maintenance of equipment and film
- Step by step instruction on the installation process (covers impact zones)
- Proper film stretching
- Tips and tricks for successful installation
- Marketing and pricing of services
Getting To Us and Accommodations
Getting to San Diego and finding accommodations during your time with us is up to you, but we do provide several recommendations.
- If you are flying to San Diego, note that the airport code is SAN
- We recommend sites like Kayak.com for finding low rates
- Plan to travel at least the day before training begins
- Book your departure no earlier than 6:30pm the last day of training
- Rightlook.com recommends the San Diego North Miramar Holiday Inn
San Diego North Miramar Holiday Inn
9335 Kearny Mesa Rd.
San Diego, CA 92126
- Mention you are a Rightlook.com student for a special discounted rate
- Booking includes complimentary breakfast buffet and features a happy hour
- Please book early to ensure availability