If you are looking for the best quality and complete hands-on training for vehicle color change wrap, this is it! In our small class hands-on setting you will work with other students to perform a complete color change wrap. Rightlook.com training will get you prepared for real world installation work!
- 3-Day Hands-On Training
- Small Class Sizes
- Real Vehicle Color Change Wrap (Bumper to Bumper)
- Flawless Wrapping Techniques
Dates are subject to change. A consultant will reach out to you once your order is complete for a Rightlook Discovery Call to confirm your training dates, discuss your goals, and provide you with more information about the training program(s) you have chosen. Training class sales are non-refundable however classes can be rescheduled with 14-day advance notice.
Rightlook Color Change Wrap Program Includes:
- Complete A to Z instruction on all aspects of vehicle wrap installation, including understanding wrap materials, tools of the trade, prepping the vehicle, trimming, application, troubleshooting and post install care
- Small, individualized classes with plenty of one-on-one time with the instructor
- Classes held in Rightlook.com’s dedicated, state-of-the-art training facility
- Experienced instructors who are respected professionals in the industry and passionate about vehicle wraps
- Designed for fixed location businesses and mobile wrap installers
- Training and “learn-by-doing” instruction on actual vehicles and vehicle panels
- In-depth instruction on installation techniques, as well as tips and tricks of the pros
- Hands-on practice using professional vehicle wrap equipment and materials
- Information on vehicle wrap industry trends
- Proven, systematic vehicle wrapping procedures for working smarter rather than working harder
- Basics of effective pricing, packaging and promotion of vehicle wraps services
- Ideas for growing your vehicle wrap business
- Complementary catered lunches during training
- Certificate of completion
- Technical support after training
At Rightlook.com, we seek to provide the highest quality education and training for the auto reconditioning industry. We stand behind the education that we offer, and are proud to offer the following training guarantee to all students enrolled in hands-on training programs for Auto Detailing, Paint Protection Film (PPF), Windshield Repair, Vehicle Graphics, and Window Tinting:
If, after completing a Rightlook.com hands-on training course, you feel that you need more practice or instruction, you may come back to Rightlook.com and join a scheduled hands-on training course for the same service. There will be a materials fee to cover training costs, but no fee for the training itself. Advance notice is required to re-train, and the course must be scheduled and have adequate availability for additional students.
Getting To Us and Accommodations
Getting to San Diego and finding accommodations during your time with us is up to you, but we do provide several recommendations.
- If you are flying to San Diego, note that the airport code is SAN
- We recommend sites like Kayak.com for finding low rates
- Plan to travel at least the day before training begins
- Book your departure no earlier than 6:30pm the last day of training
- Rightlook.com recommends the San Diego North Miramar Holiday Inn
San Diego North Miramar Holiday Inn
9335 Kearny Mesa Rd.
San Diego, CA 92126
- Mention you are a Rightlook.com student for a special discounted rate
- Booking includes complimentary breakfast buffet and features a happy hour
- Please book early to ensure availability