This 2-day training program will teach you the skills necessary to install paint protection film on bumpers, hoods, and other high impact areas.
- 2-Day Hands-On Training
- Small Classes
- Learn Manual & Computer Cut Application
Dates are subject to change. A consultant will reach out to you once your order is complete for a Rightlook Discovery Call to confirm your training dates, discuss your goals, and provide you with more information about the training program(s) you have chosen. Training class sales are non-refundable however classes can be rescheduled with 14-day advance notice.
Rightlook Paint Protection Film Training Program Includes:
- Intro to the Paint Protection Film industry
- Explanation of tools of the trade
- Introduction to using the plotter to cut Clear Bra patterns
- Techniques for editing and altering patterns
- Techniques for freehand cutting right on the vehicle
- Placement of patterns on film to maximize film
- Proper storage and maintenance of equipment and film
- Step by step instruction on the installation process (covers impact zones)
- Proper film stretching
- Tips and tricks for successful installation
- Marketing and pricing of services
At Rightlook.com, we seek to provide the highest quality education and training for the auto reconditioning industry. We stand behind the education that we offer, and are proud to offer the following training guarantee to all students enrolled in hands-on training programs for Auto Detailing, Paint Protection Film (PPF), Windshield Repair, Vehicle Graphics, and Window Tinting:
If, after completing a Rightlook.com hands-on training course, you feel that you need more practice or instruction, you may come back to Rightlook.com and join a scheduled hands-on training course for the same service. There will be a materials fee to cover training costs, but no fee for the training itself. Advance notice is required to re-train, and the course must be scheduled and have adequate availability for additional students.
Getting To Us and Accommodations
Getting to San Diego and finding accommodations during your time with us is up to you, but we do provide several recommendations.
- If you are flying to San Diego, note that the airport code is SAN
- We recommend sites like Kayak.com for finding low rates
- Plan to travel at least the day before training begins
- Book your departure no earlier than 6:30pm the last day of training
- Rightlook.com recommends the San Diego North Miramar Holiday Inn
San Diego North Miramar Holiday Inn
9335 Kearny Mesa Rd.
San Diego, CA 92126
- Mention you are a Rightlook.com student for a special discounted rate
- Booking includes complimentary breakfast buffet and features a happy hour
- Please book early to ensure availability